The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Hola!

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by RelativeMischief, Apr 26, 2004.

1. RelativeMischief

RelativeMischief Member

Hey there all, I'm Aaron.

I found this site through a link on Pro Sound Web. Hmm, a little about me I geuss: I'm an audio engineer by trade, don't remember much of the math :p but as for where stuff goes and what it does, I'm pretty good. I work for a local A/V company in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada.

SW Audio/Visual (Shamless Advertising)

I spent most of high school as a performer on stage (Bass Trombone), but moved on to tech when I was in grade 11. I was the TD for the local theatre by grade 12 and working some 300-600 seat concerts before I graded. I took a year of recording technology at the Center for Arts and Technology and thats about it.

I write classical/loung/game music on my spare time and piss the neighbours off with my "totally over-compensating for something" bass.

Anyway, for the younger ones here, hopefully I can pass on something I learned, and for everyone else ... well, I'm still pretty young myself :p

Cheers eh!

Aaron "RM" Petlikau

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Active Member

God damn do I love bass trombone. I couldn't afford the rental, so I learned slide tenor. Woohoo! Welcome :)