I NEED ADVISE ON PERSONAL STATEMENTS AND PORTFOLIO TO GET INTO TECH COURSE

HELLO,

IM JUST TRYING TO FIND ADVISE ON HOW TO CREATE GOOD PERSONAL STEMENT AND PORTFOLIO SO I CAN GET INTO A TECHNICAL THEATRE COURSE AT LAMDA , ALRA AND OTHERS PLACES ROUND LONDON.

MSG BK

THANK YOU,

Liam

I hate to have the first reply be so negative, but typing a title and message in all caps as well as using abbreviations and blatantly spelling multiple things wrong is about the most unprofessional thing you can do. Just felt like that had to be put out there right away.

What kind of program is it that you're looking to get in to? What kind of course? Are there certain things that you're supposed to include in this personal statement?

First off agreeing with Soundlight. I have no idea what "msg bk" means. This is an educational site where you have the chance to interact with some amazing professional technicians who may some day offer you a job. Be clear. Be specific. While teaching you about skills we also want to help you work on your ability to sound professional. Enough lecturing.

I'm not familiar with the term " personal statement" is it the same thing we call a "Resume" or perhaps a "Curriculum Vitae" here in the US?

Use the CB search tool on the words "Portfolio Resume". You'll find pages of articles on the topic. Once you've read that advice, tell us more about what sort of program you are trying to get into and what is expected and we will be happy to help you fine tune your own.

Do a search before yous start your next post... There are already heaps of posts like this.
Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back