Design I need to know if this will work

The Tiger Touch will only control the pan and tilt attributes of the fixture; video content will be delivered separately from another source/playback device. Do you have a local dealer who can help you put a complete system together?

Best,
John

Hi Ingram,
I spoke to Elation today and was told they offer the ArKaos Media Master software as their media server software option. Chapter 13 (and beyond) of the User Manual for the EPV 762 MH describes the "LED Managing Tool" which supposedly will allow you to configure multiple units so the video output fills the entire area.
If you are using ArKaos, I can get you the ArKaos Media Master templates for the BlueLite X1 software and we can test the control of the fixtures and and the Media server to see if we can get the video output to fixtures. During that time I can look over the Tiger Touch documentation to help you get that set up to use as your controller.
PM me or send me an e-mail and I'll try to help you out as much as I can.

Hi Ingram,
I spoke to Elation today and was told they offer the ArKaos Media Master software as their media server software option. Chapter 13 (and beyond) of the User Manual for the EPV 762 MH describes the "LED Managing Tool" which supposedly will allow you to configure multiple units so the video output fills the entire area.
If you are using ArKaos, I can get you the ArKaos Media Master templates for the BlueLite X1 software and we can test the control of the fixtures and and the Media server to see if we can get the video output to fixtures. During that time I can look over the Tiger Touch documentation to help you get that set up to use as your controller.
PM me or send me an e-mail and I'll try to help you out as much as I can.

thank you so much AhClem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back