Intimidator spot duo and Palette VL16

Dwayne Dorsey

Hello all
I am the lighting volunteer at my church and looking for help. I'm a novice in this area but have working at the church for a minute and have some knowledge. Here goes

We have the strand Palette vl16 console ver 10.8.8. there are two universes but universe two is operating as universe one it was initially set like this.
There enough channels with this setup to cover my fixtures
We just purchased four (4) Chauvet intimidator spot duo units.
I will configure them in the 20 channel mode. The proposed setup is

Channel. DMX
77. 369
78. 389
79. 409
80. 429

I only installed the first unit for testing. I used the profile Chauvet intimidator spot duo-2 20-channel 2 head #dmx 7
That is listed in the system
After it is patched the software assigned it to output 383 on the only function showing is intensity.the only control I have is panning on one of the heads
Am I overlooking something or could the profile be outdated

Hello all
I am the lighting volunteer at my church and looking for help. I'm a novice in this area but have working at the church for a minute and have some knowledge. Here goes

We have the strand Palette vl16 console ver 10.8.8. there are two universes but universe two is operating as universe one it was initially set like this.
There enough channels with this setup to cover my fixtures
We just purchased four (4) Chauvet intimidator spot duo units.
I will configure them in the 20 channel mode. The proposed setup is

Channel. DMX
77. 369
78. 389
79. 409
80. 429

I only installed the first unit for testing. I used the profile Chauvet intimidator spot duo-2 20-channel 2 head #dmx 7
That is listed in the system
After it is patched the software assigned it to output 383 on the only function showing is intensity.the only control I have is panning on one of the heads
Am I overlooking something or could the profile be outdated

Dwayne,

It looks like the fixture in the library is in need of correcting. Our fixture library support is now aware of the issue and will look at taking care of this.

My recommendation is that you email me at [email protected] with your email info and we'll send you a new fixture library when it gets sorted out.

Bobby Harrell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back