just another newbie

dnalink

I ran across ControlBooth while looking for info on an Innovator 48/96.

I'm currently in Minnesota, but will be returning to Manila, where the K-12 school I'm on staff in the fine arts department just built a 900 seat theatre. Leviton dimmer racks and an Innovator were installed (because the ETC Rep there was disappointing). We also have a Soundcraft MH3 - chosen for our h.s. student operators. The facility also sports 28 fly lines by J.R.Clancy.

I haven't been on site since the theatre complex was finished, so I hope to bring back a modicum of understanding when I return. I have quite a way to go as we were used to working with spit and string on a gym stage. We got pretty creative with the spit and string, but we're really looking forward to seeing what can be done with some real equipment.:grin:

I know I'll gain more here than I can offer, unless there any questions on how to best use old coffee cans to light a set ;). I appreciate that there is such a resource as ControlBooth.

Dan

Hi Dan,
Welcome to Controlbooth, I have had little experience with the Innovator, although there is a Innovator Support Group on here, I quote from there page
For all those who have a Leviton Innovator or other Leviton board and secretly (or openly) want to smash it in with a hammer.
I'm sorry.

Great to have more people on here, and be sure to search before starting a new thread, as you questions may have already been answered, don't be afraid to ask any questions you have regarding tech, and check back regularly to get the most out of it, and I'm sure you will be able to help someone out with your knowledge of coffee cans.
Enjoy!
Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back