KC Hooper

Kelite

Senior Account Executive
Premium Member
It is with great sadness we send our condolences to KC Hooper's family.
Yesterday morning KC lost his courageous battle with cancer.

What a pleasure working with KC over the years, I learned more about his kind nature than the craft of theater lighting. Gracious and humble with an infectious sense of humor, the room lit up and relaxed when KC entered. Our conversations often turned to our families, with pride beaming in his eyes when his wife Jody and their three sons were discussed detailing martial arts, soccer and daily life in the Hooper household.

Our lives have been enriched with KC's friendship and I am honored to consider him a mentor, friend and brother.

God bless you KC and your wonderful family, those who brought you great joy and immense pride.

Kevin Hooper Obituary: View Obituary for Kevin Hooper by Berkowitz-Kumin-Bookatz, Cleveland Heights, OH

So upsetting Keith!! Having known KC for years, he will indeed be sorely missed.

Please pass along the best wishes of all of us here at Bandit Lites.

RO

My condolences as well. I remember chatting with Kevin in Portland at Hollywood Lights once, I believe. Sort of cemented my feelings for Apollo as a great company with great people.

To say that we are shocked and saddened is such an understatement. It was a pleasure whenever KC would stop in to say hi; he was always a welcome sight, and he would wear a smile on his face, no matter what he was going through (which we knew was a lot!). I especially loved when he would talk about his family; his eyes would shine, and you could tell how proud he was of his 3 sons. He was a good man.

His Vincent Lighting "family" misses him very much, and we send our condolences to his wife, sons and Apollo family and friends as well. The lights are just a little dimmer today ...

Very sad to hear this news. I first met KC when he was doing lighting for the dance department at ASU. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Such wonderful comments for an awesome friend. Thank you!

We just returned from the funeral in Cleveland today and were told by family friends that in lieu of flowers, a 'KC Hooper Memorial' check will be sent to the American Cancer Society on his behalf. If this is of interest, please PM me and I'll send details Monday when I return to the office.

We saw so many familiar faces today remembering a dear friend and celebrating our incredible, but much too brief, time with KC.

Thank you all-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back