Kevlar Sleeves and Gloves

LavaASU

Hey gang. Some more good deals I've discovered that I thought some people might be interested in*:

Ladies leather gloves: New Ladies Lacrosse Lax Gloves w/ Finger Protection XL | eBay

They have L and XL-- pretty much S and M in normal men's glove sizes. Quality is about that of walmart/home depot brand work gloves, but these are much thinner and you can actually feel the object you're working on. They won't last forever because they're thin, but they're cheap (prices keep changing... they've been everything from $7 to $1). I use them for light focus/ general tech work.

Kevlar Sleeves: Amazon.com: Workforce Industrial Kevlar, 18 Inch Sleeve, 100% Kevlar Outer, Cotton Inner, 2 Ply - 12 Per Package: Home Improvement

Just got these-- there was a shipping mistake (there's 4 versions of the sleeves and they sent the wrong one) and when I called they said they think the price is wrong and they're looking into changing it (to higher). So if you want these I'd order before tomorrow morning. Anyways, they're the cheap kind, but they work fine for resting your arm against a light for a few seconds while focusing. Haven't tested the cut resistance as I bought them for heat protection. Oh, and while the website says 12 per package I got 12 PAIR per package... so 24 sleeves for $11 including shipping.

* I have zero affiliation with either company. Just offering ideas of stuff I've found useful. Do your own research, and don't complain to me if you don't like them/ the company screws up/ ect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back