Killer Compressor Deal

Footer

Senior Team
Senior Team
Premium Member
So, as some of you know I just started a new gig a few weeks ago. I got the shop all unpacked and straightened up. For some reason beyond me we did not own an air compressor or any pneumatic tools. I personally can not build without a narrow crown stapler. At my summer gig my stapler never leaves my table. So, I set out to buy a compressor and a stapler. I checked Lowes and the depot, cheapest package was around 250. Even at Harbor Freight I would have spent close to 200. Then I found this....

Amazon.com: Factory-Reconditioned Bostitch U/CPACK1 2-in-1 Brad Nailer/Narrow Crown Stapler Tool and Compressor: Home Improvement

If you don't have any pnuematic tools in your shop this would be a great starter package.

Its reconditioned but you would not be able to tell. Came with fittings and all that good stuff. I did buy a 50' hose to go with it. I'm amazon prime so it shipped free 2 day Air. The stapler is not the Bostich magnesium series that you usually find in shops, but it is close to the quality. The compressor and the gun both look very solid. Now... to go build some flats...

This is the package that made my dad give in to buying a compressor and stapler. He's been quite happy with the purchase, as have I - I was able to build a nice set of bookshelves with lauan backing with it. He got it new, but it's still a killer deal for a Bostich combo gun + pancake compressor. Plus, it's two tools in one - the NC stapler and Brad nailer. (Then there's the countless jokes aimed at my dad, whose name happens to be Brad).

The Bostich 2-in-1 is incredibly durable and is a great deal. I've used a few of them, of varying ages, and not one has misfired on me. And pancake compressors are nice for tucking in to a corner when you don't have room for a large tank compressor. Wonderful tools.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back