LDI 2009 Class inquiry

NolaTek

So I'm registering for LDI 2009 in Orlando and was originally planning on attending the exhibit hall only. However, I spied a class on electrical metering and sine wave behavior entitled "Electrical power measurement techniques" and was wondering if you guys had any insight on this class or either of its speakers (Roger Lattin & Allan Rowe both from IATSE local 728 out of Hollywood I believe).

Any info would be appreciated, also any body else attending LDI? What classes are you taking?

I'm going (as usual) and will be taking the Projection Masters class again.

I took it a couple of years ago and got so much out of it, I want to do it again.

I took the Electrical Power Measurement Techniques class at the 2008 LDI. Roger Lattin is very knowledgeable and highly entertaining as an instructor. And if I'm connecting the right face to the name, Allan Rowe is also very knowledgeable, though nowhere near as entertaining as Roger. If you're able to take the course, by all means, do it. What you learn in that class will be directly applicable to a lot of the situations you'll encounter as a lighting tech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back