LDR (Luci Della Ribalta) Symbols (Vectorworks Spotlight)

Hi, just entered a theatre where i will direct and light a show they have LDR TONO F2000 plus fresnels. Can seem to find the symbols in spotlight or anywhere else. Do you guys have any idea where i can find them?
Cheers

It's going to be a lot to ask of VW to have a symbols from an obscure Italian lighting manufacturer. Even the ETC symbols suck, many, many VW versions later.

I can find the company website, cannot find a dwg symbol, which many manufacturers have on their sites.

Best bet and faster will use a Clay Paky, ADB or somebodies symbol that's close, then edit and save with that name. Won't do an pre-viz though.

It's going to be a lot to ask of VW to have a symbols from an obscure Italian lighting manufacturer. Even the ETC symbols suck, many, many VW versions later.

I can find the company website, cannot find a dwg symbol, which many manufacturers have on their sites.

Best bet and faster will use a Clay Paky, ADB or somebodies symbol that's close, then edit and save with that name. Won't do an pre-viz though.

Thought as much but was wondering if maybe someone had found them somewhere.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back