LED Walls - Information and Rentals

Greetings all. I wanted to tap everyone's mind about LED walls, something in a non-permanent rig.

Here's the set-up. We're doing a show in a 600-seat house. We want to employ some kind of wide LED wall attached to the proscenium. It would be used for specialty movies, including scrolling text a la one of those scrolling marqee signs and full video images. It would need to be something we could rig and take down, not a permanent fixture. We have a media server to send signal to it already.

I don't have exact dimensions handy, this is all experimental as of right now. I'm looking for information on the kind/type of LED wall we could use for this application, any info on structure/make-up, whether something like this CAN be rented, and whether it is something a particular production company might be able to obtain. Any info anyone knows will be beneficial. Thanks!

I have something in mind that is fairly flexible. Do you have the dimensions you want (roughly) and when/how long you'd want it for?

When you say 'full video images' just what do you envision? What is your media server and what is it outputting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back