Leviton LumaNet Keypads

Edrick

Premium Member
Quick question regarding the Leviton D4006. NSI / Leviton D4006-1LW Remote Dimmer (120V) D4006-1LW - B&H

From looking at the PDF it has Line voltage input and output and can control 6 different "zones".

I was wondering if this was correct, could you use this device as a replacement for multiple dimmers located in a multigang box and use this as a preset dimmer? In conjunction with the LumaNet Keypads? So basically this would be installed at the main point of termination. Then you can install Scene Pads anywhere in the area?

You could use it as a replacement for multiple dimmers, but you'd be very limited in dimmer capacity. The D4006 is limited to 1000W per zone, 1920W total. Not sure how useful that would really be.

Other than the capacity limitations, yes, you could use this as a preset dimmer controlled by other Luma-net panels through out the space.

It's not actually for a venue. But I was thinking it could be useful for different architectural / office lighting. More specifically I'm looking to learn more about LumaNet and I was thinking of purchasing it for my home office where I have multiple types of lighting setup from Regular Recessed, Hung Par16, Track Lighting, etc...

The 4006 is the remote dimmer that needs to be controled from a D4200 or D4206 unit.
The scene controllers will not work with just a D4006, you need a D4200 or D4206 to setup scenes.
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns by contact us (leviton) at 800-959-6004 or [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back