Low Fog

So I know this I probably a popular topic because the effect is so cool, but time is of the essence and I cannot take that time to scavenge for answers unfortunately.

Basically I need to create a relatively thick dry ice effect across a stage for about 3 min at the most. Should I actually use Dry Ice? What do you guys think is the best DMX machine (dry ice or not) that can create a decent size output on command?

Thanks!!!
Justin

What's a decent size output? How big is the stage? You can get a pea souper or tow that will be fine for a black box, a pair of aqua fogger 3300's will cover a 30x50 stage pretty well as long as their isn't a ton of airflow over it. And then there are the big monsters like the LSG that put out tons of low lying fog.

What's a decent size output? How big is the stage? You can get a pea souper or tow that will be fine for a black box, a pair of aqua fogger 3300's will cover a 30x50 stage pretty well as long as their isn't a ton of airflow over it. And then there are the big monsters like the LSG that put out tons of low lying fog.

Thanks for the reply

The area of the stage that'll need to be covered is actually rather small, maybe 40 x 20 at best. I just need it to give that awesome effect of a cloud that's resting on the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back