Measuring Cubic Feet

WILM

Ok, So here is the situation;

I have a fog machine that lists everything I want to know but its CU^3 output per minute. Would anyone know a simple way to measure or test the output of said machine?

I know WxHxL=V, but is there a practical solution or test that could be done to measure said unit?

Wow , I would have thought the CFM would be listed. Perhaps you could find a freindly HVAC contractor < I know contractor and freindly in the same sentence.> and have them measure measure the output with a Venometer. I think that's the right term, anyway, thay have these cool tools for measuring the output of individual air vents they supply information about CFM.

Check to see if they listed a metric abbreviation: cms could be cubic meters per second.

Or contact the vendor.

Joe

Thanks for all of your suggestions.
The machine is a Rosco 1700. It lists all the data in the manual aside from the per minute output.

It could be just me, but isn't the output of the machine dependent on the settings, fluid, etc.? I am not particularly familiar with the Rosco 1700, but most foggers have variable outputs, which may be why they don't list it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back