The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

More fixture info.

Discussion in 'Lighting and Electrics' started by reggie98, Jan 15, 2007.

1. reggie98

reggie98 Member

Another odd question: Strand QuartzColor. I have a few model 320, 1.5k broad lights, made by Rank lighting, Italy. They have a logo of a man, in profile, holding the world. I see no mention on any "Strand" website of these fixtures. I'd like to get any parts info or support informations if any exists.

2. mackem_techie

mackem_techie Member

try checking the strand archive website for info about them: http://www.strandarchive.co.uk
    Its a very informative website and, IIRC has a full list of all the fixtures strand has produced over its history. I havent personally heard of these fixtures but that doesnt mean a great deal, because my knowledge of actual fixtures is still very limited.

3. TechiGoz

TechiGoz Active Member

Yes, do check out that website and see what you can find.

Sometimes they have a slightly 'inferior' brand on the market, which uses the strand designs but is not necessarily made by strand. It could be an Italian manufacture, so might pay to have a look in a directory of Italian lighting manufactures - I can't think of one off the top of my head.