The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

NAMM Chat

Discussion in 'NAMM 2019' started by gafftaper, Jan 6, 2019.

1. gafftaper

gafftaper Senior Team Senior Team Fight Leukemia

Theater Manager & T.D.
    I've been looking at the schedule for NAMM and I'm really impressed at the number of really good sounding class sessions offered this year. It's really an impressive schedule. True it is stlll primarily Audio Production, but the number of rigging, lighting, and general production classes has expanded a lot! Check it out here.

And for Baseball fans... I was shocked to see that THE Bernie Williams will be performing a concert on Thursday night. Apparently he has always been quite a musician. I had no idea.

If you are in Southern California and haven't had plans to go it's not too late!

RonHebbard likes this.
  2. Pie4Weebl

Pie4Weebl Well-Known Member Fight Leukemia

If you want to see me on a panel (With Nook none the less!) Register HERE

dvsDave likes this.
  3. dvsDave

dvsDave Benevolent Dictator Administrator Senior Team CB Mods Fight Leukemia

Also, the food trucks they bring in at NAMM blow away all the other options at every other show in the industry. Seriously, LDI and USITT... step it up! I know USITT did try to bring in some food trucks last time they were in Cincinnati, but I believe the venue changed their minds at the last minute.

I've been able to confirm a couple food trucks from last year that will be headed to NAMM again.

My favorite: The Viking Truck.
    Another great one: Mess Hall Canteen
    There were about 4 others, but I'm blanking off the top of my head.

jfleenor and RonHebbard like this.
  4. ruinexplorer

ruinexplorer Sherpa CB Mods Premium Member Fight Leukemia

Projectionist
    My boss is going, but he's a big synthesizer geek. He'll probably still be taking some of the ESTA classes even though he could probably teach some of them.