New to Control Booth for help with QLab

JimPat

Hi all, I found Control Board searching for help learning how to use Qlab. I am in dire need to learn the software in two weeks and need help bad ! I seem to be able to do very basic stuff but cant figure out the adding ques and getting the timing of each image or video to work. Thanks in advance for any help.

JimPat

Welcome to ControlBooth

I am sorry, but I have not used Qlab

I have found that the best thing to do is listen and ask and help out when you can.

I hope you will have many more happy posts and hope to see you become a regular

I've never had the video license, so I can't really help you there, but give me some more specifics on what your trouble is with adding queues and I might be able to help. Also, this might need to be moved to the sound forum.

Hi, the new member forum is more for just introducing yourself and isn't read by everyone. I moved this thread over to the sound forum as that's where our QLab experts are more likely to hang out.

I'm sure someone here can help you. Be as specific as possible with what you want to do and what you are having trouble with.

I recommend the mailing lists on the QLab website. The folks there are extremely knowledgeable and can help you get going quickly.

Also, Chris wrote great documentation. Look under the help menu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back