Notes from a small island

NeilVP

Hello Everyone
My name is Neil and I live in the glorious city of York in England. I have been involved in stage theatre since I was knee high and having worked as a professional electronics engineer for a number of years am now combining my skills as a technical theatre practioner and my electronic design skills for the benefit of the theatre, film and tv worlds. So, if you have any ideas for props or 'gadgets' for the theatre, tv or film world but aren't quite sure how to go about making it, drop me a line I'd love to hear from you.

Neil

Hello there Neil,

Welcome to the 'Booth! Always Great to see someone happy and willing to share their useful expertise. That's what we are all about here.
I've always wanted to visit the UK, but never had a chance myself.

Anyways I'm sure you've already had a look around and found this place is a treasure trove of information and advice. The Wiki is a really handy reference indeed. And the Search function can find answers in a breeze.
And if you ever have a question that hasn't been answered, feel free to ask it and I'm sure it'll be answered promptly. I only hope you'll lend a hand to answer some yourself.

This really is a great site if I don't say so myself, and I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have.

Given that you have worked as an electronics engineer, perhaps you could continue expanding the electrical formulae collaborative article in the Wiki, as I have not found the time myself.

Cheers!

Welcome Neil! Thanks for adding your knowhow to the Booth!

York is one of my favorite cities in the UK! Ill let you know the next time I am across. Welcome to the team!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back