Official CB Meet Up at LDI 2012

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
Alright everyone our official CB meet and greet time will be Saturday 20th Between 12:00 and 1:00 in the Apollo Booth.

DvsDave will be there the whole time. I'll be attending the Cirque Production Techniques session from 11:00-12:30 so I'll be arriving late. Anyone interested can join me in heading over to the cafeteria for Lunch at 1:00. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Sadly, I won't be there. I'll catch up with you guys at another time.

Strangeish request...would someone with a fancy phone or internet and a laptop consider doing a Google+ hangout on Saturday, for those of us not able to be at LDI?

Strangeish request...would someone with a fancy phone or internet and a laptop consider doing a Google+ hangout on Saturday, for those of us not able to be at LDI?
That's an interesting idea, we'll definitely think about it. Reception inside the exhibit hall may be the big question.

I might be able to swing that. I can but like Gaff said, Its going to depend heavily on cell reception inside the hall.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I've got a CLEAR 4G hot spot and a Verizon 4G Nexus with rooted tether.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Let's just see what it's like tomorrow when all the attendees are on the show floor! :think:

If I wasn't going to be there, I could do a test with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back