Ok. I guess this makes me official...

CypressTD

Hello there. My name is Steve and I am the Technical Director here at Cypress College in beautiful sunny Southern California. We have a 585 theater proscenium theater and a black box theater that seats around 120. We are both a Theater and Dance department and I also handle Music Department concerts and numerous outside events. I have checked out CB many times before but now I am making myself offical and joining.

I am currently having issues with a Strand SN103 node which died over the weekend. We apparently cann't get service or parts for the SN103 from Strand Lighting anymore (even though they're California facility is just down the street from me). Being neighbors dosen't even seem to help. I got some advice over the phone from Randy Schwimmer (rschwimmer around these parts) and he pointed out a helpful thread here about how he fixed a SN103. So, now I am off to fix my node by myself. Gee, I sure hope this works!

Steve Banneck

Welcome to CB Steve! Thanks for taking time to register and introduce yourself. I am glad you have already found the site to be useful. Enjoy CB!

~Dave

Always nice to have another CB'er from Southern California

Although, Los Angeles isn't too sunny right now. It's rather windy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back