Ontario, Canada says Hi

Lotos

Hey There,

The forum tells me I should make a post here, so I shall.

I'm Alex,
Head Electrician at Stage West Theatre in Mississauga, ON. We're not exactly a huge venue, but we get by.

Our gear is mostly older conventionals & dimming, newer moving heads, and a Strand Light Palette VL at the helm.

That's a post, I suppose, and an introduction of sorts.

Cheers!

Howdy fellow Ontarian! Feel free to poke around, ask what you want, answer what you can, and use the search function to answer almost every question you have ever had. Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard!

I'm fairly certain you know two of my good friends from college who hang out over in the world of chainmaille - FerrousKnight and CShake.

I've supplied FK with most of his knowledge about theatre and ability to make theatre jokes - a public reading of the "techie bible" on our hall took care of most of that. He supplies me with endless amounts of chem knowledge that sounds to me like what me talking about the features of a moving head probably sounds like to a chemist.

>.>

Why hello there DL. This here's stevo, who gets mentioned once in a while on IRC. I got him hooked on orange soda a few years back, just for reference. :lol:

Cheers!

Hey there Alex!

nice to have a fellow ontario-ite here. Especially one so close! I work at the Oakville Center for the Performing Arts. Im not head electrician though...not that good, yet :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back