The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

phono plug

Discussion in 'Wiki' started by mbenonis, May 3, 2009.

  1. mbenonis

    mbenonis Wireless Guy Administrator Premium Member

    Likes Received:
    Radio Engineer
    Washington, DC
    A phono plug, (phonograph plug) also referred to as an RCA plug, is a type of two-conductor, co-axial unbalanced audio connector that is often used on consumer electronics.

    fj89w.jpg fj90x.jpg

    See the entry RCA for more.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice