Prop Master Contact/Mailing List?

Does anyone have links to a mailing list, or website that is active where a props person could talk with and learn from other properties people?

I am starting to delve into that area as well as TD, and would love to follow the advice in one of the Articles and get on a list.

Thanks
Justin

There's always the RPF, but sign ups are only a few times a year.

Thanks much. I just Googled it and went to the site, and got lucky. I registered.

Any other venues will still be checked out if posted.

I'm going to keep an eye on this thread, I've been trying to contact a bunch of properties amsters myself and some theaters really cycle through them.

Hi Justin,
I don't mean to toot my own horn, but my blog is a pretty good starting point: Props | Making and finding props for theatre, film, and hobbies
There is the Props People forum, which sadly has become neglected and sees little activity these days: http://forums.delphiforums.com/proppeople/
We've been talking about creating a new forum with more of a moderator presence, but that seems to have stalled. By we, I mean S*P*A*M, the Society of Properties Artisan Managers. You can check out the website at Welcome to the Society of Properties Artisan Managers. Though the list is closed to members, we do have a mentoring program where you can find a member closest to you for everything from internships, to just exchanging emails to chat or answer a few questions.
If and when there is a new forum, you can be sure to find it on my blog, until then, check what I have up there and follow the links to see what else is out there.
-Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back