Reason 1,678 to say, "No!"

It would appear from that clip that both the Spotlight op and the rigger fail, that would have been a VERY interesting show to work... :p

I almost- almost- want to call 'shenanigans' on this one, too. But for once, I'm not sure....

Oh, but this one even has horrible spot-ops, as pointed out already, no one would fake that...

I almost- almost- want to call 'shenanigans' on this one, too. But for once, I'm not sure....

Well, it's tough. It's obvious that it was used in a show like Funniest Home Videos, but it also could have been Funniest Commercials, or whatever. I think it's probably the former. Either way, if you use it as an example of what might happen, just cut out the sound. I think it could be effective.

Should it happen to be real (I doubt it is).

SM: "Spots ready for the Good Witch's entrance stage right."
Spots: "Which one's stage right?"

I kinda want to call shenanigans on the fairy too, because the kids just kind of look at her after she falls - seems rehearsed.

Found the commercial it came from: Stren "Fairy"

Of all things, they were selling fishing line.

The original video appears to be gone. TOS violation.

The original video appears to be gone. TOS violation.

Huh? Just worked for me. Here's the link separated, so you'll have to put it back together in your browser window.

ht tp://web.archive.or g/web/20070820220141/ht tp://ww w.mnbound.com/t-ad-out_stren_fairy.aspx

Hope that works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back