Registration for ETC’s 2015 CUE professional development conference now open!

asuchon

ETC CUE conference
June 26th to 28th, 2015
Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center
Madison, Wisconsin
www.etcconnect.com/CUE

ETC is now accepting registration for its CUE professional development conference, which will take place June 26th through 28th, 2015, in Madison, Wisconsin, at the Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center. To register for the event, visit http://www.cvent.com/d/xrq7xd.

What does CUE include?
  • Hands-on product sessions
  • Keynote addresses and classes led by some of the biggest names in the industry
  • Networking with industry professionals and ETC employees
  • Sneak peeks of upcoming product releases
  • A backstage look at ETC’s legendary factory

Focused learning
CUE 2015 will include two learning tracks to help attendees get the most out of the conference:
  • The Technical Theater and Continuing Education track lets educators gather new tools and ideas to share in the classroom, and gives students knowledge and information beneficial for a future career in lighting.

Conference costs

There is a small fee to attend the CUE professional development conference that covers classes, some meals and special events. Attendees are responsible for their own transportation and lodging. ETC is offering several options to reduce the cost of attending CUE:
  • Discounts for students
  • An early-bird registration discount that expires on Saturday, February 28th
  • Full and partial sponsorships to cover CUE tuition, lodging and/or transportation. Sponsorship applications are located at http://cue15sponsorship.questionpro.com, and must be turned in by Friday, February 13th.

To get more information about ETC’s CUE professional development conference, visit www.etcconnect.com/CUE.

Guys,

Let's at least say hi to each other tomorrow night at the picnic at ETC. I won't be downtown at the classes but I'll be at ETC and I'm even giving a couple of the tours at 6:15p and 8:15p.

See you then,

David

Will Fred's carbon-arc Super Trouper be making its annual return, or is that reserved only for the employee picnic?

Great question. I wasn't there today so I'll have to take a look in the morning. He has two of them and two Troupers as well. It's unfortunate that we don't have time to go out to the new facility in Mazomanie as not only is half of manufacturing there but all of the lighting collection including notable consoles, fixtures, dimmers, and fx machines. The North Hallway in Middleton currently has a collection of ERS fixtures from 1937 to present day. We're still looking for a square cap Klieglight......

David

I'm not on a track, just bouncing around. Unfortunately I have a wedding tonight, so I can't make the picnic. I'll be around all day tomorrow though.

Anyone else notice that John Nolan Dr. is supposed to be shut down all day tomorrow for the Shake the Lake fireworks.

A couple of questions:
1: where the heck should I park
2: anyone have an extra bed? I would love to be able to enjoy the night and not fight traffic, but the hotels are booked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back