ETC Plans First End-User Workshop at Company Headquarters

Lafalot

ETC is hosting an end-user training event at its headquarters for the first time. CUE - which stands for Create, Understand, Experience - targets lighting professionals of every skill level. CUE's mission is to create closer connections between ETC and its customers, and to foster knowledge exchange between end-users themselves. Hands-on product training will be led by the ETC employees who create and develop the company's gear and by other leading industry professionals.
CUE attendees will get an insider's view into how ETC works - including a tour of the ETC factory - and will be able to share ideas and user perspective. Special activities to be included in CUE include pre-conference console programming classes, a welcome reception to kick off the main events, a picnic at ETC's headquarters with live music by the Sons of Sunset (a band made up of ETC employees), a keynote address by ETC CEO Fred Foster, and lectures by special guest speakers.
CUE will be held in downtown Madison, overlooking Lake Monona, at the Monona Terrace Convention Center, July 25-27, 2011. A per-person $199 fee will cover the welcome reception, training sessions, keynote-speaker sessions, exclusive ETC swag, meals, and more.
Space at CUE will be limited, so early registration is recommended. To sign up to receive registration details, visit www.etcconnect.com/cue.

I got the email. Looks like fun. I wish I could go...

Dang it, it is right in the middle of a three week festival where I run the crew. I may have to see if I can sneak off for a couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back