Smoking Props and breakable glass

EBB

So I have a friend that's asking me about getting ahold of prop smoking items. Mostly for a music video that he says is going to include wrapping up weed in public, nuggets, blah blah blah. But he wants to do all of this legally if he is going to do this in a public setting. So is there a site or a place that he can buy fake stuff like that which is also non-hazardous to the people using it. Apparently he has some actors who don't like haze and smoke, nonetheless cigarettes and weed. But that's his problem to take care of to make them use it.

He is also looking for breakable glass that be thrown and shatter just like the real stuff, but without the hazard. I know of NewRuleFX, but I've never used them to buy stuff like that. But was wondering if anyone else had any suggestions on breakaway stuff.

There is nothing illegal about water pipes or any other glassware as long as it is NEW. Anything that has any "residue" it is most members of law enforcement will consider paraphernalia.

Now, for what to use for fake week, take a walk through any grassy area, you can get "nuggets" that look right... and there is always the favorite of any wannabe stoner, oregano.

Finally, do a search for sugar glass. I would be amazed if you can make anything believable that is at all bong like, but you will at least have a challenge on your hands.

Last edited:
There is nothing illegal about water pipes or any other glassware as long as it is NEW. Anything that has any "residue" it is most members of law enforcement will consider propaganda.

Now, for what to use for fake week, take a walk through any grassy area, you can get "nuggets" that look right... and there is always the favorite of any wannabe stoner, oregano.

Finally, do a search for sugar glass. I would be amazed if you can make anything believable that is at all bong like, but you will at least have a challenge on your hands.

I'm pretty sure your thinking of paraphernalia not propaganda.

ya. I was considering the suggestion of oregano. This area isn't exactly my interest as much as it was years ago in school. I suggested to him already the new pipes and whatnot. I think he is claiming that he can get them from a place in Gainesville on loan from some shop. Which wouldn't surprise me down there. But now I am just looking into the glassware that can break safely. I will go ahead with the sugarglass search in the morning when Google will work- which is kind of odd tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back