Spider Man Date Postponed Again

...It feels like they are doing the whole Good, Fast, Cheap thing and trying to get all three.
And here's where the golden triangle breaks down. Just because it hasn't been Fast and hasn't been Cheap, doesn't mean that the end result is Good.

And here's where the golden triangle breaks down. Just because it hasn't been Fast and hasn't been Cheap, doesn't mean that the end result is Good.

You get two and only two, but what you're left with isn't necessarily a given!

And then there are people (like me) who will choose not to go just for the principle of the thing. I personally do not intend to see it simply because of the overblown publicity. (That, and the bad reviews I've seen, of course.)

Like Indy car racing or Wrestling? idealiestly speaking you're right but practically speaking people will go.

Last edited:
Nightline is doing a show tomorrow about the "progress" Spiderman has made. It should be interesting.

~Dave

Being that some of us will be working and not in the age of DVRs as of yet, please give a report if you happen to watch it. I agree, it should be interesting.

Being that some of us will be working and not in the age of DVRs as of yet, please give a report if you happen to watch it. I agree, it should be interesting.

You can view the 9min segment on the web.

Interesting to see Bono so readily admit his grievances and disappointments with the first version.

Ha ha that is awesome!

Cirque du Soleil challenges Spiderman's opening as reported by the New York Times.

Challenging “Spider-Man” head on was more an accident of schedule than intentional, given the Broadway show’s delayed opening, but Cirque is not shying away from comparisons. “At first we thought of acknowledging it and have Spider-Man show up on the stage as if he was on the wrong call,” says François Girard, the director of “Zarkana,” who comes to Cirque from the opera and film worlds. He saw an early preview of the musical. “I thought: ‘Where are the webs? It should be all about the webs.’ So look — we got webs.”

I thought this was pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back