St. Patty's Day CB Giveaway! Winners announced!

dvsDave

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Senior Team
CB Mods
Fight Leukemia

Enter Here

Contest Runs thru 11:59PM PDT on Wednesday, March 17th, 2010.
Winners will be announced Thursday March 18th, 2010.

Prizes Include:
Setwear EZ-Fit and EZ-Fit2 gloves (Large Size), Osram DOT-it Backstage Blue light, and a Pelican i1010 iPod case in Black.

Contest Prizes Sponsored By

Contest Void where Prohibited

Last edited:
I suspect it has to do with lottery and gaming laws.

There may be a prize for those 21 and older that we haven't gotten confirmation of yet. I just wanted to make sure, that if the prize came, that we would already know who was eligible for it or not.

There may be a prize for those 21 and older that we haven't gotten confirmation of yet. I just wanted to make sure, that if the prize came, that we would already know who was eligible for it or not.

I am over eighteen and in the UK (18 is the legal age), do i count please :p?

Yay for CB giveaway!

<-- wants to win. I need some new gloves. I wonder if that iPod case will fit my Droid...

I have the Motorola Droid and my wife has the HTC Eris. I tried each and both were too long to fit.

According to Pelican it's only guaranteed to fit any "1st or 2nd generation iPod®, Nano, and Shuffle™"

I am over eighteen and in the UK (18 is the legal age), do i count please :p?

Yay for CB giveaway!

That previous post from Dave should answer your question. (Dang... I don't qualify for the possible "over 21" prize. Sounds interesting...)

sorry guys, the prize didn't come thru, maybe we will offer it in a future contest. (Oh yes, this is just the beginning!)

Since it will be 3am on the East Coast when the contest ends, I'll post the winners tomorrow.

St. Patty's Day CB Giveaway Winners!

StPaddysDayGiveaway.png

All the entries were downloaded to an excel sheet, I then hid the usernames, assigned a number to each entry and used Randomizer.org to pick the winners.

Winners are, (in no particular order)

seanandkate
rochem
bull
lightingguru44

Congratulations to all the winners!​

What, no ping pong balls with numbers?
Dave's obviously new to the lottery business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back