Control/Dimming Strand 520i Printing Question

I'm trying to print off the cue list from a 520i (GeniusPro) with ML attribute/group info for each cue. I've only been able to get it to show the frame/color wheel percentage and group number/label for the position. Is there a way to get the rest of the color/beam/focus group info onto the printed cue list? Does having the view set to TrackerPreset versus Tracker make a difference? I realize that I could accomplish this via Excel and my keystrokes, but it's a 400+ cue show with about 20 intelligent fixtures. Any help would be most appreciated!

I'm trying to print off the cue list from a 520i (GeniusPro) with ML attribute/group info for each cue. I've only been able to get it to show the frame/color wheel percentage and group number/label for the position. Is there a way to get the rest of the color/beam/focus group info onto the printed cue list? Does having the view set to TrackerPreset versus Tracker make a difference? I realize that I could accomplish this via Excel and my keystrokes, but it's a 400+ cue show with about 20 intelligent fixtures. Any help would be most appreciated!

You are welcome to try the Tracker Preset display setting but I don't expect that will change was is printed. I've never seen this data printed. I would think that doing this in Excel would be best.

I had all but convinced myself that it wasn't possible. I'll go ahead and create the .csv files and go from there. It was worth asking though. Thanks!

I don't know if this makes a difference as I use mine in Light Pallet mode. When I go into the print mode, it is similar to the archive page, but in the middle is a section for printing other options. One of the options to select is the attributes. After the shows are done, I'll take a look at the other settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back