"The little young lady from Anaheim"/Burnt NSI 9800

Intriguing thread, but as per the request I have replaced firing cards (they will not out a channel when they short out - 37$ part on Full Compass - not difficult, internal circuit breakers, primary memory boards, and the main terminal block in the back ( melted down on a loose wire.). On the main control board a rectifier burned out and I sent the board to NSI for an quick repair. The will fix anything in the dimmer pack for a flat price. But you have to send them the unit.

What are the symptoms.

We have half the people in the biz commenting here, but WHERE IS THE LITTLE YOUNG LADY FROM ANAHEiM??? Did she go up in a puff of smoke along with her dimmer??
@JonCarter According to the site, @Linda K last looked in yesterday but apparently she's not speaking with us any longer thus we may never know.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard.

@JonCarter According to the site, @Linda K last looked in yesterday but apparently she's not speaking with us any longer thus we may never know.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard.
Hi Ron, I apologize. I was finally able to find a place in Santa Ana, Ca., California Stage and Lighting. I took the unit in and I am hoping they can do the repair. It turns out the owner never throws anything away so it's a really huge warehouse of very old and some new, it's a time warp of sorts. They also have rental equipment so we rented a couple of units to be able to work with our system until our unit is good. Thank you for reaching out for me, even in the Google world some places are still difficult to find. Sincerely, Linda

Hi Ron, I apologize. I was finally able to find a place in Santa Ana, Ca., California Stage and Lighting. I took the unit in and I am hoping they can do the repair. It turns out the owner never throws anything away so it's a really huge warehouse of very old and some new, it's a time warp of sorts. They also have rental equipment so we rented a couple of units to be able to work with our system until our unit is good. Thank you for reaching out for me, even in the Google world some places are still difficult to find. Sincerely, Linda

Cal Stage is excellent. Have worked with their gear for many years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back