The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!


Discussion in 'Wiki' started by derekleffew, Sep 11, 2008.

  1. derekleffew

    derekleffew Resident Curmudgeon Senior Team Premium Member

    Likes Received:
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    A trapezoidal-shaped bracket used when mounting striplight-type fixtures on the deck. One is required at each end of the fixture, thus they always come in pairs.


    Today, most have provision for a C-clamp to be attached when the fixture fixture is hung, rather than floor-mounted. Previously, hanging irons were specified.

    Last edited: May 29, 2009

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice