Twin Cities Actor Blows the Whistle on Unsafe Theater Production

I simply don't accept the articles to be an objective and impartial representation of what happened. Just relying on an actor as an electrical expert makes me skeptical.
The only thing the actor did was to raise a question of safety, that question was not answered by the company. The question was then reviewed by qualified authority. The fire marshal inspected the set and likely had issues with the plan. Issues that the company was not prepared to answer or comply with.

The only thing the actor did was to raise a question of safety, that question was not answered by the company. The question was then reviewed by qualified authority. The fire marshal inspected the set and likely had issues with the plan. Issues that the company was not prepared to answer or comply with.
Yes I see. As I noted above, the second article was unavailable to me. I found it today and note early on that the author states "After reading that article from the Star Tribune, I got the feeling that there were big parts of the story missing." I completely understand and share that finding. The missing parts all point one direction and the abrupt ending was the final straw. The Playlist article certainly tells a more believable, objective, and seemingly complete story than the Star Tribune and I wish I had seen it sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back