Vectorworks Instrument Label Issues

ligonnp

Hello all,

I'm currently drafting a light plot for a show and am having trouble with the instrument labels. Every time I attempt to move the "Color" label to fit better in the plot, the "Channel" label automatically snaps behind the color wherever I move it. I've explored various threads on here and can't seem to find a solution. I don't seem to have any duplicates in the label layout or different classes. Please help!!!!

-Frustrated student

Hello all,

I'm currently drafting a light plot for a show and am having trouble with the instrument labels. Every time I attempt to move the "Color" label to fit better in the plot, the "Channel" label automatically snaps behind the color wherever I move it. I've explored various threads on here and can't seem to find a solution. I don't seem to have any duplicates in the label layout or different classes. Please help!!!!

-Frustrated student

I've never seen this and don't have a recommendation other then to post on the Vectorwiorks forum. Kevin Linzey moderates and know the product pretty well.

http://techboard.vectorworks.net/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=6&page=1

Hello all,

-Frustrated student
What version of vectorworks? Are you trying to edit the label legend or just move the location of the color info on the plot itself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back