VectorWorks label issue

schwei22

I've been doing this for a long time and I'm going crazy here.....I received a ground plan and added a light. Went into the label legend and added a circle for the channel container, as you do. Issue is that the circle appears "below" the lighting position causing the line of the pipe to go through the circle, but the lighting instrument is fine. Lighting instrument and legend are on the same class and layer. I'm sure this is something that is easy to fix but I just haven't seen it before.

Attachments

• containerissue.JPG
    containerissue.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 134
It looks like your channel circle is transparent. I can't remember where, and I can't check at the moment, but somewhere in the resource browser for the file is a folder that will have that symbol in it, or at least there should be. I would check to make sure the symbol is actually filled.

Does the same thing happen with the other options, square, hexagon, etc?

Containers are in the resource browser. Click on the circle you are using and change its attribute to have fill.

I believe the default containers are empty. But if you put their elements on the label class and be 'by class' then you can tweak them all at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back