What does a MiscExpert do?

Are today's most popular artists, on average, are as gifted as those without manipulated results?

• Prior to the Seventies the best were almost all gifted

• Hasn't changed much - Getting lucky and being manufactured still accounts for most

• There is so much access now it literally hurts weeding out the truly gifted

Results are only viewable after voting.

MiscExpert

The thought of a job crossed my mind a few times in 40 years - so much so that I worked for companies I didn't own for a couple of those years all added up.

I grew up under extraordinary circumstances, as I was the last son of a dairy farmer, while being blessed an cursed with severe attention deficit. I was smart enough to utilize it early on, while in later years it's a detriment.

Retired without a clue, I relentlessly do everything I can not to give a dang. It is someone else's turn. I have always "had a good day" with rare exception. Although those exceptions were enormous.

While never having the pleasure of actually controlling it's persona, I performed on stage for 10 years, had front row (orchestra seats) at Merriweather Post Pavilion stage in the Seventies and early Eighties for 15 shows a year, as well as being "bad" and always going where you were not to go and doing what you're not to do in the name of FUN!

Once I learned enough to be dangerous - I'd switch;
  • Agronomist
  • Horticulturist
  • Realtor
  • Civil and sound engineering
  • Pilot
  • Commercial Fisherman
  • Webmaster
  • MS Tech Net
  • Certified Mechanic on Class 1 Motor Coaches
And so on.

I was taught stringently that the word "can't" was disallowed - one must use "I don't know how" or "I don't want to".

I'll be back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back