Worklight recommendations

It wasn't clear weather or not you have a fly system, but at my theatre we have 6 or 7 fluorescents on each of our three electrics, and they work quite well. We also have this to control them.

/hijack By the way does anyone know the maker of this control system, as I am curious /end hijack

Looks a whole bunch like the Macro Systems facepanel. It may also be an old Prescolite.

@Gafftape From 45' an XWFL lens in a source 4 par will give off 7 footcandles. However from the same distance with a medium flood lens you'd get 78 footcandles. These are with the 575w lamp in them.

... From 45' an XWFL lens in a source 4 par will give off 7 footcandles. However from the same distance with a medium flood lens you'd get 78 footcandles. These are with the 575w lamp in them.
If I'm not mistaken, you're comparing an XWFL-HPL575/120X to a MFL-HPL750/115. Just trying to keep everyone honest.

Looks a whole bunch like the Macro Systems facepanel. It may also be an old Prescolite.

@Gafftape From 45' an XWFL lens in a source 4 par will give off 7 footcandles. However from the same distance with a medium flood lens you'd get 78 footcandles. These are with the 575w lamp in them.

I like the faceplate, especially if the control panel is relevant to the needed work light system and works. Chris has pointed out the fc difference, which certainly seems a determining factor when the # of work lights is considered per stage size.

Chris, are you still affiliated with that sales/service/install company in Atlanta? Tell us Please, Sir-

Chris, are you still affiliated with that sales/service/install company in Atlanta? Tell us Please, Sir-

I am still affiliated with TPS, Keith. I would put it in my sig, but wasn't sure on the rules for company promotion round here.

Thanks Chris, and yes you are an all-around nice guy who works for an all-around nice shop! I'm glad you joined the ControlBooth, we could use your perspective-

All my best,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back