1. Scenic. A type of theatrical curtain whose purpose is to hide the wings from view by the audience. Typically legs are hung in pairs on either side of the stage, upstage of the proscenium. Legs are also referred to as tormentors.
2. Scenic. noun. Support for a platform or other horizontal surface, i.e. table leg, chair leg.
2a. Scenic. verb. To attach or affix the above.
3. Lighting. One of the phases or hots in an electrical service.
4. Costumes. A sleeve for one of the two lower appendages.
5. Rigging. A portion of a bridle.
This page has been seen 1,664 times.
- Created by