Apollo introduces CINNAMON gum with select orders!

Kelite

Senior Account Executive
Premium Member
That's right kiddie-winkies, random orders shipping from Apollo will contain the new spicy hot CINNAMON flavored Beechies gum. I'm chewing some right now and my tongue is dancing in my mouth!!! :shock:

Operators are standing by....

Perhaps the order was picked up from a vendor who had onions for lunch? I've heard of this type of thing happening-

Awesome! I need to order something Immediately!

Does a marketing materials request count? I did one of those earlier today... hint hint

Since it's on "select orders," does that mean on the "hot" deals? Or is it that it'll cost you a "right arm" to get a pack?

Since it's on "select orders," does that mean on the "hot" deals? Or is it that it'll cost you a "right arm" to get a pack?

Hi ruinexplorer-
The cinnamon gum has been placed at the packing/shipping area to be sent with random orders, whether they be gobos, gel, LEDs, or other gear. Our production manager is a 'by-the-book' kind of guy, so when I'm told that every third order will have cinnamon gum, that's truly what it means...

I thought it might be a good idea to throw one box of cinnamon and a box of either peppermint or spearmint in the same package- but for those that devour both boxes at one time it may be similar ot throwing a handful of gourmet jelly beans in one's mouth. (Did that once, wasn't impressed). :sick:

Our production manager is a 'by-the-book' kind of guy, so when I'm told that every third order will have cinnamon gum, that's truly what it means...

So in other words, you need to place three separate special orders to be sure you get it. The marketing geniuses at Apollo were working hard on this one. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back