C/C notation

kesowul

I received a plot from a dance company with C/C listed as a gel color. The units in question are on booms for side light. My guess is that there are color changes in between numbers and that is what that notation is, but just wanted to confirm.

I received a plot from a dance company with C/C listed as a gel color. The units in question are on booms for side light. My guess is that there are color changes in between numbers and that is what that notation is, but just wanted to confirm.
Yes, I've always used that notation to mean Color Change, however I usually specify to the side what colors will go into those units. Make sure to get that info if it is not included as well as making sure that you have available people to execute the change. If it is a school setting, I've usually just utilized dancers that aren't onstage or getting changed, however you need actual crew if this is professionally.

Yes, I've always used that notation to mean Color Change, however I usually specify to the side what colors will go into those units. Make sure to get that info if it is not included as well as making sure that you have available people to execute the change. If it is a school setting, I've usually just utilized dancers that aren't onstage or getting changed, however you need actual crew if this is professionally.

Thanks bdkdesigns. I agree, most plots I've seen have had it somewhere noted the colors if there is indeed a color change. We have the personnel needed, just wanted to be prepared!

Yes, typically color change. I don't put the actual colors on the plot but have it in the Lightwright hookup for counting purposes. Many LD's put the breakdown in Notes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back