ETC NETWORKING

lightlord

So I am having issues connecting to the sensor+ dinner racks with my ETC ion. I am connected to the dinner racks through ETC net 3 I believe. it was working for a while and it seemed to just suddenly stop connecting. I was wondering if there was any networking settings in the ion that somehow got changed that would have caused this or if it might be a cable issue. One more thing: I connected a net 3 acn gateway through the same network and was able to communicate to it. I'm fairly new to all of this so any help would be great!

We (or some of us) could offer many possible solutions, but the most expedient would be for you to call ETC's excellent Tech Services at 1-800-688-4116 while in front of either the Ion or dinner rack. That's their job and what they're there for.

We (or some of us) could offer many possible solutions, but the most expedient would be for you to call ETC's excellent Tech Services at 1-800-688-4116 while in front of either the Ion or dinner rack. That's their job and what they're there for.
Thanks for the advice. I called them and they helped identify the problem (protocols were wierd)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back