flat socapex/multipin?? experience?

len

Need to buy some multi-pin and I'm considering flat, since it will likely have to go across ballroom floors. Anyone have any ACTUAL experience with it? Durability? Flexibility?

I've used in the past to span doorways with pretty good success. You do pay for the convenience of it being flat with it not doing curves as well.

If you're into it, I would recommend getting a piece or two for whatever span you need to cross, then just using normal soco. It's not something you want to deal with as your main cable though.

I've looked at the kind my local Barbizon stocks, it looks well made; but the practicalities of actually putting a connector on it worry me..........

I've used in the past to span doorways with pretty good success. You do pay for the convenience of it being flat with it not doing curves as well.

If you're into it, I would recommend getting a piece or two for whatever span you need to cross, then just using normal soco. It's not something you want to deal with as your main cable though.
Good tip. I was thinking of like 50' but I might get 2 or 3 x 25' and a couple regular 50 and 100'.

Had a few for a lot of years now and don't think I have ever seen them in for repair.

Reactions: len

Users who are viewing this thread

Back