Hello from Colorado Springs!

Just wanted to say hello! I'm Aaron, the new PR guy for Wybron, and I'll be around to help answer techie questions, if I can. Hi to everybody and looking forward to getting to know you.

What happened to JenniferWilson? Are you instead of, or in addition to? In any case, welcome.

Welcome to the Booth! Remember that according to the TOS anything that can be defined as "selling" is not allowed and will be deleted. We are about education 1st here. We have some very active members who work for ETC and Apollo here. You'll note in their posts that they are informative and willing to answer any questions about their products without coming across as "selling". These people consider themselves members of the community first, who just happen to know a lot about a particular brand of product. Some times it's hard to even tell they work for a particular company. Model your posting style after them and you'll be just fine with the TOS.

It's great to have you here. We regularly get questions about color scrollers around here and you could be a great help in that area especially.

Another good PR option would be to help support CB with some banner advertising. Our webmaster DvsDave will make you a screaming deal on one of the most active theater websites there is. Send him a message for pricing information. If you have any questions about the TOS contact Dave or any of us "senior team" members.

Again Welcome we are glad to have you here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back