Control/Dimming Other console(s) with my personal "killer" features?

As I said earlier these discussions are completely pointless, people love the console they know the best.

Learning a console takes a long long time and can be very very very frustrating when you know you can do it without thinking on your normal desk of choice. Best to stick to the desk you know if it does what you want.

I personally enjoy these discussions as someone who in the next year will be purchasing a desk and the area not supporting a wide variety these discussions are invaluable to me.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I'm really just enjoying discussing what features people do and don't find useful. I don't take preferences personally, especially when they are well founded.

The palette system on the MA is my favorite feature so far, seconded by the effects system. I know these systems in themselves aren't unique, but they are so easy to access and use in practice because of how flexible they are. The ability to have Universal/Global/Selective systems is especially wonderful, even though I find myself using mostly selective due to fixture variances.

I don't want to smash EOS - it's far easier to learn, and much better documented. I just find it's not as flexible for me, that's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back