Smoking Source Four jr?

This thread solves a mystery from the first tech rehearsal of our last show. Before rehearsal I gave the tech crew an insprational talk about safety. Halfway through rehearsal, smoke was smelled. Great chance to practice procedures! The smell was coming from one of my new juniors. I wish I had this thread at my fingertips before that incident because it was tough to convince everyone (including myself) that we had nothing more serious than a new instrument smell. (There was no smoke. Had I seen smoke, I would have put that junior in time out.) Is there room for a sentence or two about new instrument smoking and smelling habits in the documentation that comes with the product?

This thread solves a mystery from the first tech rehearsal of our last show. Before rehearsal I gave the tech crew an insprational talk about safety. Halfway through rehearsal, smoke was smelled. Great chance to practice procedures! The smell was coming from one of my new juniors. I wish I had this thread at my fingertips before that incident because it was tough to convince everyone (including myself) that we had nothing more serious than a new instrument smell. (There was no smoke. Had I seen smoke, I would have put that junior in time out.) Is there room for a sentence or two about new instrument smoking and smelling habits in the documentation that comes with the product?
That can certainly be done. I will talk to our documentation department. Thanks for the idea!

I could swear that I have read such a disclaimer before, I'm just not sure where.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back