Tech Theatre Summer Camp Name

actorgeek

Hi all,

I work for a theatre summer camp, currently we have 6 different acting groups from ages 7-18. Each group has a name associated with it that we use for team building and organization. This summer we are adding a tech theatre group, I'm looking for a name that we can use. The best (joke) idea I got was "The Black Outs"...but I do need a name and I thought you creative people would be a good choice..

To get your ideas flowing, here's the names we already use (youngest to oldest)...

Peanut Butter Players
After School Players
Buskin Players (a historic name from the theatre)
Act One Players
Take Two Players
Prime Time Players

Thanks for your help!
Matt

Hi all,

I work for a theatre summer camp, currently we have 6 different acting groups from ages 7-18. Each group has a name associated with it that we use for team building and organization. This summer we are adding a tech theatre group, I'm looking for a name that we can use. The best (joke) idea I got was "The Black Outs"...but I do need a name and I thought you creative people would be a good choice..

To get your ideas flowing, here's the names we already use (youngest to oldest)...

Peanut Butter Players
After School Players
Buskin Players (a historic name from the theatre)
Act One Players
Take Two Players
Prime Time Players

Thanks for your help!
Matt

Why not have a competition amongst the people involved? my wife just named her high school program this way. Give them a week to submit names that have been ok'd by you, have them vote and then privately count the votes so you get final say on the name in case you like the runner up choice better than their first choice

I agree, have a contest, but no voting. Have a "panel of experts" who will choose the winner so you have control of the final result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back