The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

1/4 Inch Cable

Discussion in 'Wiki' started by derekleffew, Apr 14, 2009.

  1. derekleffew

    derekleffew Resident Curmudgeon Senior Team Premium Member

    Likes Received:
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Cable with 1/4" phone plugs, either TS or TRS, on each end, often used between amplifier and low-powered speakers. Also used to carry line level signal, and called an instrument cable, as it goes between a guitar and its amp, or from a keyboard into a DI box.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice