4Wall Phoenix: Garage Sale

Now, if I were still down in Phoenix, I could pick me up one of those fine button boxes for my Technobeams.:rolleyes:

Garage sale was an appropriate name for this one.

That RFU would sure come in handy though, might give them a call.

I was thinking the same thing... also that is the first time I have ever seen the elusive moving light control module. I think that thing will also work with the express.

It is not compatible with the Express consoles. The RFU pictured, however, is.

Great to know. Why we are on the subject, I have seen an Obsession 1? RFU pop up on ebay recently. Is that compatible with the expression line or were two separate RFU's made?

There were actually several different versions of the RFU made. Obsession 2 and Expression 2 models are compatible minus the labels being different. Obsession 1 and Expression 1 model RFUs are not compatible with newer consoles.

I just did a cursory search of the stage lighting section on eBay and didn't find an RFU that was available by itself. If you care to share the link I can see which model it is and confirm whether it is a RFU1 or RFU2.

There were actually several different versions of the RFU made. Obsession 2 and Expression 2 models are compatible minus the labels being different. Obsession 1 and Expression 1 model RFUs are not compatible with newer consoles.

I just did a cursory search of the stage lighting section on eBay and didn't find an RFU that was available by itself. If you care to share the link I can see which model it is and confirm whether it is a RFU1 or RFU2.

Not seeing it anymore, it was up a few days ago. I will keep my eye out though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back