A Little Bit About Myself

TJenkins

Hello. My name is Tim Jenkins. I have been TD for Dos Pueblos High School for the past 3 years. I am a senior and so looking forward to moving on to college level theatre. My biggest passion is designing, particularly light design. Currently, I am light designing for our major production, "You Can't Take It With You." I do work all over Santa Barbara area, including Dos Pueblos, Goleta Valley Junior High, Cox Channel 8, and a couple different churches. I love every technical and will definitely pursue this career as my profession in life. I am always open to suggestion and any ideas anybody has. Thanks.

TDJ

Welcome to CB Tim, great to see you have already started posting, I'm sure you will find it really useful, ask any questions that come to mind, just search to check they haven't already been asked, if you see any questions you know the answer to, jump in and answer, stick around, you will learn heaps,
Nick

Welcome Tim, we're glad you've found us. If you have not yet decided on which college to attend, check the search feature and the Education forum.

If you can find anything else that would fulfill you as a career, do that instead. Otherwise, see Getting a Job in the Industry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back