Another New One!

Zman

Hello!

I currently a second year technical theater student at my college. I want to pursue lighting design in the near future, but for now, i'm getting a general eduction of theater. This looks like a great place, i can't wait to start, i have a few questions, and maybe some answers too!:grin:

Welcome to the booth Zman. The standard speech is: get involved, ask and post. This is a community and we love active members. Get to know the search function there are tons of amazing information in the archives just waiting for you. Feel free to resurrect old topics for further discussion or clarification... just don't ask questions that have already been answered 6 times. The only stupid question is one that's already been answered over and over.

Where are you from? We've got members all over the world. What college are you going too? Does the theater department have a website... we love to be see what other members are doing?

Finally, have you heard the truth about Cubits? No other system of measurement is so convenient. Think about it.

Welcome...

Gaff seems to have covered the relevant bits of the normal spiel so I don't feel compelled to add any more...

Hey! Good to see another college LD. I design for Indiana Wesleyan University. As they have said, this is a great resource, make full use of it. You can find some great stuff on here and the guys really know what they're talking about.

Welcome to CB
where everyone knows something special that others might not

(like dip trap diameters :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back